Chromatography Systems Designed to Fit Your Scale and Application Needs
XPure’s multi-column and expanded bed adsorption chromatography technology provide flexibility and greater cost effectiveness due to the decrease in resin, buffers, and water needed compared to single-column batch processing.
XPure systems are highly configurable, highly automated, energy efficient, and easy to operate and maintain. They’re made with high-quality components to ensure long-lasting, reliable operation. Our experts provide training to meet your system experience and needs. And the high level of automation enables you to control and perform process optimization for greater yield and cost efficiency.
Consulting Services to Enhance Purification Process Efficiency, Profitability, and Productivity
The XPure team is made up of experts with backgrounds in biotechnology and process engineering who provide specialized experience in every phase of process development. From conceptual design and economic analysis to scaling, construction, and commissioning, our team is committed to delivering the system that fits your application best.
Expert consultants support you with the installation, operation, and maintenance of XPure systems, and can also consult on optimizing legacy systems from other vendors that have already been in operation.
Process Development: Optimization
- Resin screening and operating window
- Conceptual SMB design and economic analysis (XPure Design Tool)
- Lab scale SMB testing and scale-up (8-16 column SMB set-up)
- Expert support on EBA and SMB feasibility
Automation Design: Flexibility
- Process control based on time or sensor values
- Flexibility to implement EBA, packed bed, batch, and SMB processes
- Recipe manager with an interface to design the control strategy and validate before loading to automation software
Construction, Commissioning, and Qualification: High-Quality Approach
- Implement large scale SMB chromatography systems also in regulated environments (for example, GMP)